Wednesday 31 October 2012

October winners


Good morning folks, time to announce the winners from our October theme which judging by all the fabulous entries you really enjoyed, so thanks so much to everyone who joined in.

We had lots of interest in our Guest Designer spot but we could only choose one, so I hope those who were not lucky this time round will try again next month. The person we would like to invite to join us in December is Lorraine, please mail me so I can let you know all about our theme for that month.

And the lucky prize winners are.....................

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Stamp from Sir Stampalot:

 Gisela

Stamps from Penny Black:

Jayne

Lin (unclaimed so re-drawn 7/11)
CCM 78 Shaped

Janice

Prize from Crimson Cloud:

Lai-Yoke

And finally the voucher from Joanna Sheen:

Mari

Congratulations to you all, please all mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal addys and don't forget to grab our winners badge from the sidebar to display on your own blogs. Any prizes not claimed by 7th November will be re-drawn and the winners notified by e.mail.

I will be back on Sunday with another great challenge for you.

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Congratulations to all the winners - lovely cards. And big congrats to Lorraine (you talented little minx) can't wait to see your December GDT card Hugs Sxx

Janice said...

Yipee! Thanks you guys for picking me as one of your winners & congrats to the other winners too. Jx

Mari said...

Thanks :) Congratulations to all the other winners!
Hugs Mari

mueppi said...

I am so thrilled that I am among the lucky winners!!!
Congratulations also to the other winners!!!
Hugs Gisela

walchowDesign said...

So happy to hear that I'm one of the winners! Congrats to all with the fabulous cards!