Friday 30 September 2016

September winners


Good morning Peeps, time to announce the winners of our September challenge and also say a big thank you for so many wonderful entries. So the winners are....................

The three prizes from Penny Black

Links removed to comply with GDPR

Katarina not claimed so re-drawn Friday 7th October and  new winner claimedPenny Black celebrate card with cat by kamadesign

Izzy claimed and received
img_3396

Pat  not claimed so re-drawn Friday 7th October and new winner claimed


The prize from Marianne Designs

Elena - claimed and prize shipped

And the prize from Sizzix

Marina claimed and received by winner

Congratulations to you all, please mail me with your full names and postal addresses so I post your prizes. Any prizes unclaimed by Thursday 6th October will be re-drawn and new winners notified by e.mail or blog comment.


And as usual, the DT have been keeping they eyes on the entries using Penny Black images and would like to invite Stephanie to be our Guest Designer in November, please mail me so I can tell you more about our theme for that month.

Pop back Sunday when we will have a brand new challenge for you with lots of lovely prizes as always.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for asking me to be a guest designer. Brenda I do not have an email addy for you and can not get to it by clicking on email me. You can email me at sserrano22 (at) live (dot) com

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to the fabulous winners! xxx

Cynthia said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

Unknown said...

WOW ! I just discovered that I'm part of the winners ! I'm so Happy ! Thank you so much to all of you for inspiring me ! And thanks a lot to Penny Black and More Challenge !
Izzy Scrap

brenda said...

I have mailed you a couple of times now Stephanie using the mail addy you have given, but heard nothing back? My mail addy is in the post and on the sidebar and seems to be working fine.

B x

Pat said...

Congratulations to the winners. I have been so busy I'm afraid I didn't see I had won a prize, my fault entirely and good luck to Elena for claiming it instead. I have put a card in for this month, as I love the challenge. x